Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look Mama, I Found Syrup!



The progression of these photos crack me up. First he was caught in the act, then he brings the bottle down realizing I've seen him, and then the puppy dog eyes looking for sympathy! Before everyone reading this passes out at the thought of Pete drinking this whole bottle of syrup, I will ease you worries that he did not. He only got a little bit, cause the bottle was pretty much empty and I was adding the remnants to another bottle of syrup. But it made for a really funny picture and now Pete certainly knows the goodness of Aunt Jemima and that it hopefully not as Mama's homemade syrup??!! We can't buy Aunt Jemima here, that bottle was a gift from somebody. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Those are great photos! His puppy dog eyes are too good.

CM said...

Oh my goodness, I love his big beautiful blue eyes! He definitely looks like knows that he was caught in the act and is turning on the charm to get out of it. Sweet pictures of Pete!