Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jude Anchor and Lily Ann Arrived....2 months ago!!

So the twins did arrive 2 months ago and I just never posted on this blog. I suspect that anyone who actually reads this blog has already seen many a picture, but I thought I would update and try to stay a little bit chronologically correct on this blog. I hope to update a couple of more pictures today. Lily Ann had this awesome picture taken just moments after birth and she looks so very pleased to be out in the world, huh?! I love it. They were born just 4 weeks and 2 days early, so they had to go to NICU for the hospital stay. Praise God, they did get to leave the hospital with us just a few days later and we all went home healthy and happy. Jude was born first at 5 lb. 6 oz. and Lily was 5 lb. 1 oz.

Jude sporting all of his NICU cords and monitors for his few days there.


The twins sleep beautifully just inches from each other to this day. It is so fun to see them snuggle up to each other and find comfort in each others presence.

Home on the farm in Anton, our little family of five. Pete LOVES his brother and sister and couldn't be prouder of them. He tells practically everyone we meet, "I have two babies." with a big smile.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review, I like your article.

www.zojirushibreadmachine.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have 2 babies, Pete! Love, Aunt Kika