Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Park in Kigali


There is a new park in Kigali - or should I say a park, that Pete can go play at for a small fee. And I will say that it was completely worth it. He went with his two best friends, Tess and Cy Shelby and played his little heart out. And Jude and Lily got in on the outing too - they pretty much did a lot of sweating and looking wide-eyed around at everything.

This merry-go-round does not even work, but as you can tell Pete though it was great. I am pretty sure he does not know that it is supposed to move and play music - this a case in which ignorance in bliss!



Thanks Grandma Carol for my sun bonnet - it was really hot out there, as you can see from the expression on my face!


The trampoline was so much fun and it was so safe for them to bounce all around in. It was a dream world for these three little squirts.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I am looking at old pictures of Pete when I see Jude!!!! Lily and Jude look so healthy and happy! Pete looks like he is enjoying that park!! That can be the new Disney World!! We will have to come back so Emerson can go!!
Sam

Marie said...

How much fun! So glad that you all had a great time! Lily and Jude are growing so fast! I know that park will be a blessing in so many ways!